"Specifically Kitchen" Initial Consultation
- Schedule your "Specifically Kitchen" Consultation Here
- Package Price is for Design Fee Only
- Enjoy our Complimentary Copy of Sara's E-Book Titled, "5 Essential Elements to Romantic Transitional Style"
You want to renovate or redesign your kitchen? Maybe its a gut job or maybe its just a cosmetic makeover, nevertheless let Sara and her design team use their expertise to get you started!
This multifaceted package will give you all the information you need to get started toward the kitchen of your dreams!
What to Expect from a "Specifically Kitchen" Initial Consultation
*You must first book a FREE "Discovery Call" before you can purchase a "Specifically Kitchen" Consultation
Purchase the package and schedule your consult using the "Appointment" tab.
Sara will come to your home and together you'll discuss your space, changes you'd like to make and inspiration images
Sara will schedule a second visit to bring in her award-winning "kitchen" team, including all the tradesmen and women it will take to execute a remodel
After all information has been gathered, Sara will schedule a third meeting to discuss all aspects of the project and her recommendations for moving forward.
When it's all said and done, you'll have:
- 1-2 Drawn Design Concepts with new Layout/Floor Plan
- 1-2 Material samples specific to your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes)
- An estimated investment figure for your project (AKA budget).
- Honest feedback about how to proceed with the design
- Inspiration images to use as a guide moving forward
Many times, our clients move on to book the full-service kitchen design with us. But sometimes, our clients just need to get to gather information to see if this project is something they can (or even want to) do. Either way, we are thrilled to help you with your design. We are 100% on your team and want to help however we can - no pressure!
Let our team do the ground work to gather the information you need to make a very informed and confident decision about your project.