Commercial Design Consultation
EVERY commercial project starts with an Initial Consultation, whether it's big or small. During the consultation Sara and our team will gather the information we need to define the scope of work and send you a proposal for your project.
Follow these Simple Steps to Book your Consultation:
- Purchase this Package
- Schedule the Consultation
- Gather Inspiration Images to Share With Sara and Design Team
- Discuss Level of Investment with All Parties Involved
- Gather Any Paperwork or Information Regarding the Building's Zoning, Ownership, Limitations and/or Restrictions to Review with Sara
(You MUST have had a "Discovery Call" with us prior to a consult.)
What to Expect from the Initial Consult:
- You'll get up to one hour (60 mins) at your project to discuss as many spaces as you'd like. Sometimes it's helpful to walk the entire project, other times it's most beneficial to discuss one space at a time.
- This consultation should benefit YOU as much as possible, so if that means offering design advice, showing us how you utilize the space, and/or learning more about our "next steps", we can work on whatever works best for you. If you have specific expectations for what you'd like to accomplish, please let us know so we can best serve you.
- While at your project, Sara will ask a lot of questions and we'll take detailed notes and photos so that the conversation about your space can continue with our talented design/build team when Sara returns to the office.
- After our Initial Consultation, our team will write up a Consultation Report including design recommendations as well as a proposal on how to best proceed with your project. This Report will be delivered via email within 5 business days of the Consultation.
How to Best Prepare for the Initial Consultation to Maximize Results:
- Prepare some "Inspiration Images" to review with Sara during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
- Gather all parties involved in this design project and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE Sara and her team arrive; if you don't know 100%, that's okay. It's best to discuss how much time, energy and money you think you'd like to invest into this project so that Sara can determine which design service would be best for you.
- Provide us with any information or knowledge you have regarding the building's zoning, ownership, limitations and/or restrictions.
*Package price is for design fee only.