Luxury "Floor Plan and Furnish"
What is Luxury “Floor Plan and Furnish”?
Floor Plan and Furnish is a great package for those who are looking to ensure that the look and feel of your home is perfectly planned and designed to suit YOU. Not only will we ensure that the layout, proportion and scale of the pieces you invest in are exactly as they should be, but we will also carefully curate a collection of furnishings hand-selected for your space to reflect your personal style, story and use.
At SLB, gone are the days where using a designer makes your house feel like a museum, untouchable and unlivable. When you work with us at this capacity, we will select products that reflect how you really plan to LIVE in your home because we take the time to get to know YOU in our design process to ensure we are delivering the perfect home that you have always envisioned, but never knew how to execute.
This package delivers so many of the great benefits of our Luxury Full-Service Design Process, with the primary difference being that we hand the design baton to you after we’ve purchased those ideal, foundation furnishings pieces and leave the personal styling and final details for you to execute on your own. This package allows for a great partnership between our clients and our amazing design team because we create the recipe for beautiful spaces in your home, serve as your design concierge and assist with the purchase and install of the furnishings and then hand the design baton to you to finish the accessories and special details on your own, at your own pace. Want to bring us in to take the space to completion at a later time, no problem, just tag us back in and we’ll bring it all home!
*Prices start at $4500 per space. Bundle three or more spaces for a custom “package” priced based on scope of work.
Set up a Discovery Call with Sara to learn more.
Is the Luxury “Floor Plan and Furnish” Right for Me?
- I am interested in getting the perfect foundation furnishings pieces specifically selected and designed for my space and style; I want to protect my investment and make sure I don’t make costly mistakes when designing or furnishing my home!
- I don’t want to spend my nights and weekends making small talk with sales people at furniture stores; I’m looking for a more personal experience customized to my wants and needs.
- I want a beautiful and functional home for my family to really LIVE in. I'm interested in quality and timeless furniture pieces that will transition with us through the years.
- I am a busy, hardworking professional and I want a beautiful home, but I don't have the time to shop, design or manage a project.
- I just want to enjoy this process and make it easier to pull this all together and FINALLY get this project done!
- I just moved and need furnishings quickly, but I want to make sure there is a long-term plan that pulls it all together!
- I’m okay with taking on the decorative/styling portion of the project and managing any trades men or women who are involved in the project.
- I've seen the Sara Lynn Brennan Interiors portfolio and want that level of detailed design for my home.
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, our Luxury “Floor Plan and Furnish” Design Package is a great fit for you!
What to Expect from our Luxury “Floor Plan and Furnish” Design Package
Our exclusive and incredibly detailed 3 Phase Design Process will ensure you have the perfect design plan and foundation furnishings pieces to get you on your way to your dream home!
Design Plan Phase:
- Project Kickoff Meeting: Review and Sign LOA, We’ll Measure and Conduct Idea Session
- SLB Design Team Organizes and Conducts A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
- A Detailed Design Concept Presentation Including Detailed Floor Plan(s) Drawn To-Scale
- A Detailed Design Plan Presentation Articulating the Actual Furnishings And Textiles Our Design Team Recommends for Your Space(s), Including To-Scale Drawings and Renderings, Including a Custom Color Story for The Space(s)
- A “Style Board” to Assist with the decor elements to use to Complete the Space(s)
- Design Plan Approval: Product Approval Sign Off and Furnishings Payment
- Our SLB Team Will Handle, Order and Procure all Furnishings and Products On Your Behalf
- Continuous Communication with Weekly Project Updates Sent Every Friday To Share Project Progress
- Organized Logistics Tracking and Problem Solving Including Scheduling Deliveries and Receiving Products As They Arrive
- Schedule Install Day and Ensure Your New Furnishings are Placed In Your Home with White Glove Delivery According to Our Carefully Created Design Plan
Our 5 Step Process for our Luxury “Floor Plan and Furnish” Design Package:
- After having a "Discovery Call" and "Initial Consultation" with Sara, you will begin the “Floor Plan and Furnish” Design Package process. Our team will schedule your Project Kickoff Meeting where you will review our Letter of Agreement with Sara, we will take detailed measurements or collect blue prints/drawings, and also conduct an “Idea Session” with you. Upon completion of our Project Kickoff Meeting we will have signed our LOA, collected our full design fee and conducted our Idea Session to ensure we are ready to begin the design process.
- Sara and the SLB team will meet, collaborate with tradesmen and tradeswomen and begin the creative process to build a comprehensive Design Concept to furnish, style and construct your new space. The design plan will be complete with investment figures and renderings so you can look at the space in a complete and holistic way from the start.
- After about 4 weeks of diligent work on your Design Concept, we will present you a Design Concept displaying suitable floor plans we recommend for your space(s). After we finalize floor plan, we move to Design Plan where we present our full vision for your space for approval. All furnishings we present will be actual sourced items we recommend you purchase and move forward with. If need be, we will make one revision or comprehensive modification so that all parties are comfortable and confident in moving on to the next phase.
- After Design Plan has been signed and approved; Sara and the SLB team will finalize all selections and collect payment for all products and materials so that we can begin. SLB Interiors will manage and order all products, material, furnishings and finishes for the project on your behalf throughout the entire project.
- As we approach the majority of your items arriving to our warehouse, we will begin to schedule for install! The SLB Team will begin preparations for Install Day and provide you with an official install date where our team will provide you with a White Glove Service and place all of your pieces in your home, exactly where they are meant to be per the Design Plan. From here you style and accessorize the space to completion for that final step in creating your dream home!
Let us handle the Design Plan and foundation pieces that are VITAL in creating a successful space that looks, flows and functions like you want it to. After these staple pieces are in, you take it from there to style and finalize it so that it tells your own personal story - we’ll set you up for success and make your life easy!