Purchase design package
Luxury "Kitchen or Bathroom Refresh" Consultation
You want to refresh or update your kitchen or bathroom? You want to keep the existing layout and don't need new cabinetry, but you want to give your space a full on cosmetic makeover? Let Sara and her award winning kitchen and bath design team use their expertise to get you started!
This multifaceted package will give you all the information you need to create a beautiful and cohesive Design Concept for your home!
*You must be keeping the same general footprint or layout for this package. If you are interested in changing the layout, cabinetry or reconfiguring your space, please refer to the Luxury "Kitchen or Bath Renovation" package instead.
What to Expect from a "Kitchen or Bathroom Refresh" Consultation
*You must first book a FREE "Discovery Call" before you can purchase a "Specifically Kitchen" Consultation
Purchase the package and schedule your consult using the "Appointment" tab. This consultation is a series of three visits to your home, you will schedule the first visit with Sara through this appointment tab.
Sara will come to your home for an initial walkthrough of your space, she calls it a "Dream or Idea Session". Together you'll discuss your space, changes you'd like to make and talk about inspiration images and what your vision is for your new space.
Sara will schedule a second visit to bring in her award-winning "kitchen" team, including all the designers and trades men and women it will take to execute a remodel - we call this our "Trade Day". *There will be additional costs if we need a Structural Engineer report for the project
After all information has been gathered, Sara will schedule a third meeting to present all aspects of the project as well as her recommendations for moving forward. During this meeting Sara will provide you with material selections, conceptual furnishings, fixtures and finishes, renderings and drawings of your new kitchen so that you can visualize the beautiful end result.
When it's all said and done, you'll have:
- Actual material samples selected by Sara specific to your style, wants and dreams for your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes).
- An actual bids and investment figures from our talented Trades men and women who will be working on your project so that you know and understand what it costs to do what you are looking to do.
- Design insight driven by Sara and our Award-Winning and Nationally published kitchen and bath SLB Design Team.
- Conceptual Design Board to display your kitchen project on a cohesive level throughout.
- Guidance, feedback and insight from Sara on how to proceed with the project so that you are comfortable, confident and knowledgable about your project.
Many times, our clients move on to schedule their project with us, but sometimes, our clients just need to get to gather information to see if this project is something they can (or even want to) do. Either way, we are thrilled to help you with your design. We are 100% on your team and want to help however we can - no pressure!
Let our team do the ground work to gather the information you need to make a very informed and confident decision about your project.